Hikvision wall-mounted bracket
video wall bracket for 2×3 monitors, suitable for DS-D2055NL/Y,
DS-D2055NL-E / G monitors. Hikvision DS-2DE4A425IW-DE 4 MP 25 × Network IR PTZ Camera adopts 1/2.8″ progressive scan CMOS chip. With the 25 × optical zoom lens, Hikvision wall-mounted bracket the camera offers more details over expansive areas.
This series of cameras can be widely used for wide ranges of high-definition, such as the rivers, forests, roads, railways, airports, ports, squares, parks, scenic spots, stations, and large venues, etc.
If the camera fails to synchronize local time with that of the network, you need to set up camera time manually. Visit the camera (via a web browser or client software) and enter the system settings interface for time settings. Make sure the power supply voltage is correct before using the camera. Do not drop the camera or subject it to physical shock, and do not expose it to high electromagnetism radiation. Avoid installation on vibrations surfaces or places subject to shock (ignorance can cause device damage).
- 2*3 wall-mounted bracket for DS-D2055NL- (55 2*3 BRACKET -HK206-ZY
- 55 2*3 BRACKET -HK206-ZY
- 1/2.8″ progressive scan CMOS
- Up to 2560 × 1440 resolution
- Min. illumination:
- Color: 0.005 Lux @(F1.6, AGC ON) / B/W: 0.001 Lux @(F1.6, AGC ON) / 0 Lux with IR
- 25 × optical zoom, 16 × digital zoom
- 120 dB WDR, 3D DNR, HLC, BLC
- Up to 50 m IR distance
- 12 VDC & PoE (802.3 at, class4)
- Support H.265+/H.265 video compression
- Do not connect several devices to one power adapter as an adapter
- Overload may cause overheating or a fire hazard.
- Make sure that the plug is firmly connected to the power socket.
- Make sure that the power has been disconnected before you wire,
- Install or dismantle the PTZ camera.
- When the product is mounted on a wall or ceiling, the device
- If smoke, odor, or noise rise from the device, turn off the power at
once and unplug the power cable, and then contact the service